Overcoming laziness, the Q&A page has finally been updated once again.
1) How many gas clouds are there around M33 ?
All of them.
2) Is Keenan's giant gassy Ring really all that giant ?
Yeah, it's pretty big.
3) Are we sure the Tired Light Theory was wrong, then?
It's tough to see it getting any wronger.
4) What do you think of this press release about dust ?
I hate dust.
5) What will happen if the earth suddenly vanishes from its orbit ?
We will have an interesting day.
6) Why do meteors always land in craters ?
That's where the exogorths live.
7) Will Arecibo's radar attract unwanted attention from passing aliens ?
Good God no.
8) Will the new FAST radio telescope be better at signalling/detecting aliens ?
Yes, but only a little.